Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sometimes people don't hang around for the punchline....

In one of my earlier posts I was ranting about the "lame" things Artists have to do to keep from becoming cadavers. I mentioned crappy club flyers cause at the time it was pointed out to me how bad my flyers are. In spite of this guy trying to pay me to do his flyers. Whatever, I tossed together a few thumbnails and sent them to the guy. he loved em. made some line up changes and got paid. While we were talking he let it spill that he needed a way to regularly post announcements on the clubs Facebook and Myspace pages. Showed him my really "lame" Myspace page. We worked out terms on a site by site basis (in all 3 sites, with more to come) and he hired me on the spot. Crazy, right?

Doors close doors open. Anyway, for anybody who wants to see here is the first flyer I sold:





Great Art, uhm no. But I feel pretty good about it. Yep, WarDaddy is pleased

No comments: