Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Broken Ohm news!!!

Hey there, WarDaddy here, resting my vagabond soul for a sec. Not for long cause like sharks, I die if I stop moving. I figured I may need to let folks who don't know what I been up to. Well I wrote some books about it and I'll let them do the explaining cause I'm already getting restless. First up is Broken Ohm
These stories are about the times I spent wandering over the last two years all around Tampa. they are about my attachment to gadgets and my dis-attachment to people.

This next one was written while I was trying desperately to be somebody I'm not. I stopped moving and started to die. Its called, strangely enough Broken Ohm vol 2
This is part 2 of the on-going mental unraveling of artist Dante Hadley. Pt. 2 is more likely to raise questions than to answer then. I hope you'll find it a trip worth taking.

And lasty, There is the upcoming Broken Ohm vol.3. Here is a page that will (hopefully) make you curious
enough to grab a book or two.
It will hit Amazon august 10. i'll post more pages as i geterdun!





No comments: