Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The MadMug Tarot

 I did the first card (The Fool) for a Tarot themed  art show in Tampa. The participants picked cards from a RWS deck to decide who would do which card. I drew The Fool.  I felt it was fitting because at the time, I really didn’t know anything about the Tarot at all. I think my intention was to do a little digging into the meaning of the The Fool, draw the card and move on to the next project.  Three years and several Tarot filled sketchbooks later I have started my own deck. I have completed photoshop mock-ups for all of the cards and started painting the finals. you can find out more about the project here.



1 comment:

Intraday Tips on Gold said...

hii,thanks for sharing this blog,I always visit your blog for nice article.


MCX Crude Tips